Interim & Outsourced Account Management
Immediate impact and sustainable high-quality input
Any organisation's success stems from the quality of its people. 3SIXTY Global is no exception. The extensive experience our people have covering all travel disciplines set us apart from the competition. An interim or outsourced account management posting from 3SIXTY gives you instant access to experienced, knowledgeable talent with a proven track record who can hit the ground running.
Our people have successfully held roles in global travel management and procurement, as well as account management for travel suppliers. With such breadth of experience, this means that you benefit from our unique understanding and perspective of what is important and sustainable from both sides - buyer and supplier.
Most organisations nowadays need to access flexible resources. With change comes new challenges, demands and opportunities. Often additional resource will be required, whether to handle change management, spearhead a specialist project or simply to cover recruitment gaps, we can provide you with the skills and experience to meet your needs. We offer fixed contracts, day rates and flexible support packages to ensure you get the service and help you need when you need it.
A broad level of knowledge and a proven track record
Account Management is a necessity for any corporation with a large volume of travel expenditure.
At 3SIXTY we have over 90 years combined experience in managing corporate travel management programmes. We can help you define the account management function so that it acts as a focus for all supplier activity, with a focus on objectives and measurable targets. We are steadfast in helping our clients create a more commercially-focused and strategic approach to account management and to ensure the value of account management is clearly understood on all sides.
With our unrivalled experience in corporate travel, we also introduce Thought Leadership into our programmes - this ensures that our clients are correctly positioned to take advantage of new technologies and services in a fast-changing environment.
Breaking it down
For each assignment we take time to develop a detailed specification of your requirements and importantly, find out about your culture. It is our personal approach that further sets us apart. It is why our clients view us as long-term partners. Additionally, we provide the following account management functions on a national or global basis:
- Data analysis
- Compliance review
- Travel policy
- Booking channel
- Negotiated rates
- Supplier performance management (including user satisfaction surveys)
- Air / Hotel / Rail programme management
- Programme implementation
- Crisis management
- Strategy and implementation
- Trends, benchmarking and market analysis
- Business planning
- Recommendations for service /savings improvements
- Thought leadership
- Financial reconciliation and audit
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- Strategy and Implementation
- Management and Reporting
- Knowledge of duty of care and environmental legislation
Benefits for your organisation
- Immediate start - we can usually start in a matter of days, with minimal recruitment and termination formalities
- Experience - across multiple functions and categories; we can 'hit the ground running'
- Results - track record and performance really count; we are used to being judged by results so we know how to deliver
- Knowledge transfer - transfer a huge amount of skill, contacts and experience to your team which will remain long after we have left
- Flexibility - we only work the days you need, therefore minimising your costs
- Location - we will travel; we are extremely flexible on location and prepared to work away from home
Download Interim and Outsourced Account Management Fact Sheet