Providing suppliers with strategic guidance and training for maximum results
One constant about corporate travel management is the need to evolve through flexibility and thought leadership. Through the strength-in-depth of our team, 3SIXTY Global is skilled in advising our customers on every facet of the corporate travel spectrum. To put the evolution rule to the test, our experience also lends itself to helping suppliers to better achieve their own corporate goals.
With our team's experience of working as corporate travel agents, travel managers, sustainability experts and CIPS qualified buyers; our knowledge and support of the whole market is unrivalled. It is therefore a natural progression to provide services to the industry's key suppliers.
Suppliers need to provide a competitive differentiator if they are to succeed in developing a truly effective client-supplier relationship.
While a number of companies provide generic programmes, few are tailored specifically to the corporate travel market. That's where 3SIXTY comes in. We deliver niche services that help our clients create a clear point of differentiation that leads to growth and new business.
Breaking it down
To fully equip suppliers to develop a competitive edge, 3SIXTY arms travel providers and TMCs with tools and thought-leadership programmes to better understand Strategic Sales & Account Management, and Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility.
Strategic Sales, Training & Account Management
3SIXTY has partnered with a leading training and development company to provide a range of industry-specific courses aimed at improving the value of client relationships to both the employer and the client.
Each training course is tailored to suppliers specific needs and delivered jointly by 3SIXTY and our training partners. At top level, a typical agenda for a two-day course would encompass the following:
- Clear objectives. Sales and Account Managers will learn the key skills required to develop more commercially viable accounts while maintaining positive relationships with their clients.
- Learning outcomes. Improved understanding of the following:
- The delicate balance between employer and client objectives
- How to develop the behaviours of effective account managers
- How to formulate strategic and measurable business plans that provide a route map to steer clients through constant industry developments
- Identify the drivers for commercial success and understand the importance of thought leadership
- Recognised course award. Participants will have the opportunity to gain an endorsed award through the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Follow-up coaching. A vital ingredient for ongoing success. It is said that without coaching, the applied learning from a given course is as low as 10%. With coaching, this rises to 70%.
Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility
We are experts at de-mystifying sustainability and making it relevant to different audiences. Our creative training sessions are not just commercially-valuable and deliver results, they are energising. Our courses cover:
- What a sustainable approach really means and how it can be used to develop a commercially-valuable proposition
- How to engage your audience, whether it be the senior management teams, day-to-day managers or external stakeholders
- Gain the insight and advice needed to make sustainability happen and improve your products and services
- Ensure you company is protected from accusations of green-wash and boost your brand identify and reputation
Download Sustainability & Corporate Responsibility Fact Sheet
Benefits for your organisation
- Build a deeper understanding of the client-supplier relationship
- Enhance performance of account managers through formal, bespoke training
- Identify drivers for commercial success
- Create relevant, discernable business plans
- Demonstrate measurable return on investment
- Improve thought leadership to enhance your service offering to the corporate market
- Marketable, endorsed qualification through ILM
Other Supplier Services
3SIXTY also offers:
- Outsourced Account Management. 3SIXTY operates in a non-biased and more defined role as an extension of the Travel Management Company
- Product and Channel to Market Strategy. 3SIXTY offers guidance and tactical planning aimed at improving the whole range of services that suppliers provide to clients.
Download Supplier Services Factsheet